Thursday, April 12, 2007

_light or Light


this may be my favorite photo from my spring break road trip. oddly, i it was the last one i took (during a 10 hour drive filled with phone conversations and very obnoxious show tune singing). i almost forgot about it.
i love it that there are two light sources in this photo.
the one behind...
_is close
_is understandable
_is familiar
BUT IT IS BEHIND. SMALL. DIM.
the one before...
_is far away
_is hard to understand
_is not duplicated
BUT IT IS BEFORE. HUGE. BRIGHT.
...by his LIGHT I walked through darkness!
...that I may walk before God in the LIGHT of life.
...The people walking in darkness have seen a great LIGHT on those living in the land of deep darkness a LIGHT has dawned
...But if we walk in the LIGHT, as he is in the LIGHT, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

2 comments:

Amy said...

awesome!

I still haven't gotten around to posting pics from when you were here. send me some good ones if you got any :)

K M F said...

wonderful silhouette !!!...great colors